The Management Behind Quality Principles
Quality Principles is a woman-owned construction consultancy firm, lead by Anita McReynolds-Lidbury, CQA. A Washington state native with Texas roots, McReynolds-Lidbury has focused on transit projects early in the development of the firm. During her career in quality management, she administered the quality assurance (QA) program on a $1.9 billion light rail transit expansion project for the general engineering consultant (GEC). She is actively participating in the $3.1 billion New NY Bridge project to replace the aging Tappan Zee in Tarrytown, New York.
As Chair-elect of the American Society of Quality’s Design and Construction Division, McReynolds-Lidbury has been able to share her passion for quality management with peers in the industry, volunteering her time to coordinate the division’s annual conference and collaborating with industry leaders on presentations and programs.
- 2010 Outstanding Achievement Award, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Public Agency Council Achievement Award of Excellence 2011, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Certified Quality Auditor, ASQ Certification # 35252
- NTI Certificate – FTA Quality Control / Quality Assurance in Transit Projects, 2008
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA)
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) for the federal program in compliance with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements by the Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE)
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Washington State Office of Minority & Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE)
- Railroad Workplace Safety Certification (Heavy Rail and LRT): 2002, 2006, 2007, and 2010.
- Secure Worker Access Consortium (SWAC)
Start a Connection. Call 972-679-4186 to talk about your project today.